Mar 2, 2010

I`ve Settled On Making A...

MAGAZINE!
But Nothing Has Been Settled Yet.I Know What Type Of Jobs And Staff I Need,But So Far I Have No Name.

Here Are Possibilities :

TEENVOGUE STARDOLL

HYPE MAGAZINE

SUGAR MAGAZINE

F MAGAZINE (F = FASHION)

BELLE MAGAZINE

UNIQUE MAGAZINE

EBONY MAGAZINE

That`s All I Have So Far,But If You Have Any Ideas,Feel Free To Post Any Names In Comments.


And Now For The Job Openings...

1.Co-Editor
2.Writor 1
3.Writor 2
4.Writor 3
5.Graphic Designer 1
6.Graphic Designer 2
7.Creative Director
8.Models + Covergirl

And This Time It`s Real Guys.I`m Starting A Magazine! I WILL Start A Club A.S.A.P With The Job Applications And Official Name.

Q & A :

Q : Will You Be Deleting Stardoll Uniqueties?
A : Possibly.However,I Will Not Be Writing,Since Magazine Consume Very,Very Much Time.

Q: Can I Have Stardoll Uniqueties?
A: You Can Advertise On SD Uniqueties,But I Will Personally Choose The Next Owner.

Q: When Will The First Issue Come Out?
A: When We Have All Our Staff,I Will  Put Together A Session Where We`ll Discuss The Planning.The Release Date WILL Be Posted After That Meeting.

Q:What Will Be Your Theme (First Issue)?
A: The Possible Themes Are : Outer Space,50`s Period,New York/Broadway,School Girl,No Theme.

4 comments:

  1. I'd like to be a model or Covergirl. I wish I could do graphics and stuff, but I can't so.
    And I really liked Hype and Ebony Magazine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im getting photo shop and im great with graphics so i could be the graphics designer! I also could be a writer (I have my own blog) Or model/covergirl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey.I wanna be a writer or a model.I'm a writer of one blog and I was working for magazine in an album!!!I like fashion so I wanna be model too.Im not good with graphics!

    Ps:My name is Eva_4 on stardoll!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome :)
    I like Hype Magazine and F Magazine.

    I would like to help, but I'm not so good at graphics or at writing articles(my English isn't perfect). But I'd love to be CG or a model xD

    xoxo,Polincik

    ReplyDelete